Shipping & Returns
Some of our best client administrations start after your purchase from us at SECO Technologies. 100% Satisfaction is ensured on all in stock IT products! On the off chance that you're not happy with an item's performance or you have gotten the wrong products you purchased from SECO Technologies, we'll refund the price tag according to our merchandise return terms and conditions discussed below.
Make your order within 14 days of the receipt date and we'll email you basic directions for sending it back. If you don't mind know that any errors between your order and the merchandise received should be flagged within 2 days of receipt of the products, failing which no return will be entertained by SECO Technologies. If you don't mind returning the item instantly after getting our email and ensure that the contents are complete and contained inside the original maker's packaging. Note that delivery charges are not refundable.
Non-Faulty Products Returns Policy
This policy is on the sole and outright attentiveness of the SECO Technologies. If we consent to acknowledge the return for credit of undesirable items, the merchandise should be gotten back with our earlier composed agreement within 14 days of delivery. The Goods should be UNOPENED, with the producer's seal flawless and in wonderful condition. All non-broken returns are subject to a 35% restocking expense, except if wrongly provided by SECO Technologies. Such supplies should be returned in their genuine condition; accessories, manuals, warranties and software should be encased in their genuine packaging and be flawless.
Faulty Products under Warranty Returns Policy
If you experience a flaw, if you don't mind raise an RMA request by consenting to our terms and conditions discussed below. You should cite our request number, the date of procurement and the chronic number of flawed things. When SECO Technologies has affirmed that the defective item is as yet under guarantee, one of our designers will attempt to determine your concern via telephone or through far off access. If the difficult perseveres, an RMA number will be given, and you should observe our standard RMA strategy. When the thing has been returned, we will test it and fix the issue. If the thing can't be fixed, SECO Technologies will send a replacement of the products. Replacement equipment might be either new or identical to new and be or with equivalent specifications.
Easy Steps for an Easy Return
- Use a RETURN REQUEST FORM to get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Make certain to make your solicitation within 30 days of the receipt date. When your solicitation has been gotten, you'll be messaged an RMA number alongside explicit bring guidelines back. Returns got without a legitimate RMA, or returns got over 10 days after the RMA issue date will be won't. RMA numbers can't be broadened or reissued.
- Pack the thing you're returning inside a solid delivery box to forestall harm. We suggest that you safeguard your return shipment against misfortune or harm, and utilize a transporter, for example, DHL, TNT, UPS, or FedEx that can give evidence of conveyance. You're liable for all delivery charges on returned things and any damages on the way.
- Prominently display the RMA number outwardly of the transportation box. Try not to compose on or apply any names straightforwardly to producer boxes or unique item bundling surfaces. Doing so can void the RMA process if there should arise an occurrence of producer refusal to accept their damaged packaging.
- Ship the package to the location given. At the point when you get your RMA email from us, you'll be given a location to where your return bundle MUST be dispatched. If you transport it to a location other than the one given, it will cause extreme postponements in giving your refund.
It's as simple as that! Your refund will be given once the returned item has been received and accepted.
Additional Shipping Returns Notes
If you get a shipping container that shows clear damage and was delivered from a recognized business transporter, for example, DHL, TNT, UPS or FedEx and so forth, at that point deny the shipment and email us right away. If after opening a container you find concealed damage, reach us immediately to arrange an inspection. Email: email@example.com
SECO Technologies Reserves The Right To Charge 35% Restocking Fee:
- If there is any damage to the original packaging.
- If the item is opened or the manufacturer seal has been broken
- There are missing parts or accessories
Packages without an RMA number or returned items that are not satisfactory for return will be delivered back to you at your expense.